Choose YOUR Insurance for reliable commercial vehicle and fleet policies.

£1000 Tools cover included as standard for electricians and electrical contractors

Request a quote

Van Insurance explained

0344 980 8367
Mon - Fri: 8:30 - 18:00
Sat: 9:00 - 13:00

What is Van Insurance and why do you need it?

Vans are classed as commercial vehicles – and the type of van insurance you need depends on what you use your vehicle for. We understand how important it is to have a vehicle you can rely on 24/7 and the same applies to your commercial vehicle insurance. At YOUR Insurance we provide cover that reflects your needs on terms that suit you. Should an incident occur, we’ll help you get on the road as soon as possible. Our van insurance includes:

  • £1000 Tools Cover available for electricians or electrical contractors1
  • Breakdown Cover2
  • Motor Legal Expenses
  • Guaranteed Protected No Claims Discounts
  • 60 Days EU Cover for no additional cost
  • Guaranteed Courtesy Vehicle in the Event of an Insured Claim3

Whether you rely on your van for business or personal use, it’s still vital to protect it from the risk of theft or damage. Business use can simply mean dropping items off on your way to your normal place of work, so it makes sense to clarify the cover you need.

Optional policy features

At YOUR Insurance we understand different businesses have different needs, therefore we offer a wide range of optional covers for you to choose from and make your policy even more bespoke. This means you are sufficiently protected and pay exactly for what you need.

Our optional add-ons include:

  • Fleet / multi-vehicle cover – if you have four or more commercial vehicles to protect, talk to us about multi-van or fleet policies as these can be a cost-effective solution for multiple vehicles
  • Motor Uninsured Loss Recovery

Call our dedicated team on 0344 980 8367 if you have any questions or to take out the cover.

Right idea, wrong time?

If your tradesman insurance renewal isn’t due yet, simply let us know your renewal date and we’ll contact you closer to the time.

1 You will need to hold a current accreditation issued by an electrical trade body based in the UK and provide your accreditation number to purchase the policy with £1000 Tools Cover extension. Cover subject to underwriter acceptance; excludes Northern Ireland. Excess levels depend on policy taken. Standard exclusions apply, for more information, please read your policy documents.

2 Includes Home Breakdowns, Roadside Assistance and Recovery.

3 Only applicable should your vehicle be repairable

Why choose us?

Insurance shouldn’t interrupt the way you work, but you need to know it’s always there, so we make YOUR Insurance work with You. With YOUR Insurance, you can:

Spread your payments:  to help you manage your cash flow you can choose to pay your insurance premium in monthly instalments.

Save time and money: we will email all of your policy documents to you so you’ll have them straight away. And if you have any queries there’s no cost to call us: all of our telephone numbers are free.

Know that you have financial security: by taking out our van insurance policy you’ll know you have the support of one of UK’s largest independent insurance intermediaries, Towergate Underwriting Group Ltd.

How to take out cover

Tailor your insurance and pay only for what you need!

Call us on 0344 980 8367 to discuss your specific requirements. We are able to tailor your policy there and then and arrange it over the phone. Some cases are more complex than others, so occasionally we may need additional time to search for cover that suits your needs. We will contact you as soon as quotes are ready. Our team will take you through your options and do everything they can to get the one that’s most suitable for you.