Towergate along with all its divisions believes in protecting
the personal information that you provide us with.
Our Privacy Principles
- We collect personal information from you at various stages
throughout our website, for reasons including answering your
enquiries, and providing you with quotations.
- At each stage, you will be able to see what information we ask
from you, such as your name and contact details, and information
relating to your specific enquiry.
- Towergate Underwriting Group (and its Subsidiary Companies) is
the Data Controller that collects information about you.
- The information you supply may be used by Towergate
Underwriting Group (and its Subsidiary Companies) & our
marketing services partners, for insurance product administration,
customer research and to keep you informed by post, telephone,
e-mail or other means of services or products which may be of
interest to you. Where your personal details are used to tell you
about other products and services you will be given the opportunity
to inform that you do not wish your details to be used in this
- The information you provide us with may be shared with
employees throughout the Towergate Group, in order to deal with
your enquiry or request.
- We will not share your information with any third parties other
than when we are legally obliged to do so, such as for fraud
- It is entirely up to you as to whether or not you choose to
provide us with any personal information. If you choose not to, we
simply may not be able to assist you. We will not use your
information for marketing purposes unless we receive your prior
permission to do so.
- We will not sell your information to any third party, unless
Towergate or one of its Subsidiary Companies is sold itself.
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right, for a
fee, to ask us for a copy of the information we hold on you, and to
have any inaccuracies corrected or removed.
Our Commitment To Your Privacy
We are committed to complying with the following six
- What personal information we collect about you.
- Who is collecting this personal information.
- How the information we collect about you is used.
- With whom might the information be shared.
- What choices we provide you with regarding the collection, use
and distribution of the information.
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect
the loss, misuse or alteration of information under the control of
How you can check the information we hold about you
- If you have any queries regarding the data we hold about
- Firstly get in touch with YOUR Insurance or Telephone The Towergate
Customer Relations Department on 0344 892 1500 or write to them at
the address below:
Towergate Underwriting Group Limited
If you have any concerns
If you have any other concerns or queries, then we would be
delighted to be able to help you. Simply contact us and we shall endeavour to resolve
your query as swiftly and efficiently as possible.
Conditions' policy relating to the usage of our website.
If you have a question about any of our insurance products or
get in touch.